Friday, March 25, 2005

Oh, older me...

Ah yes, I ain't that much of a faithful lover when it comes to blogging. It has been a couple of months plus since I was last here.

Nothing much has changed of course. My work still drives me loco. Taking so much out of me, that every so often I wonder if there is anymore of me left for me? Thank goodness tomorrow is Good Friday and finally, some time for me to breathe.

I had my short hair snipped to an even shorter, boyish do. It helps to fend off some unwelcome suitors, especially at this nonce when I just want to be left alone. I am happy where I am now. Being single and thoroughly enjoying my own space. Well, I wished I have more though. More for me to do the things I love - reading, writing, travelling (or even sleeping)... I have come to appreciate this 'alone' stage by myself, something which I had never realised I would before. Somehow, being older allows me to have a more carefree outlook than ever before and the room for my confidence to grow.

In short, I love being older.

P.S. Minus all that lines and greys that is.


No comments: