Wednesday, February 02, 2005

For my dear sister...

It's a brand new year. I'm not sure if I should start it off by saying something intelligent or just go ahead and list my New Year resolutions. However, resolutions don't work for me because I never came around to fulfil them, so I won't even bother.

The only thing I want to say, in this brand new year, is "Thank God so very much." My dear sister came home from Thailand just a few days before the tsunami tragedy struck. I'm so glad she didn't opt to spend a few more days at the beach, or that the tsunami hadn't afflicted earlier. You have no idea how grateful I am.

Watching the news about the tragedy on the television made me realised how close I came to losing my dear sister. I wrote her a card that very night and told her how thankful I am that she is back home safely to spend Christmas with us.

So once again, thank you for bringing my sister back home and most of all, safely. Happy New Year.


No comments: