Friday, March 25, 2005

The Da Vinci Code...

No, no... I'm not going to wax lyrical about how exceptional the book is. It is a pretty good read which I finished in less than a day. The writer, Dan Brown provides some delightful clues to engross the readers to participate in the quest of the infamous 'Holy Grail'. The peek-a-boo clues allow the average readers like me to unravel most of the riddles with Robert Langdon (the character) without having to crack our heads too much.

Dan Brown has put together some fun challenges in his 'The Da Vinci Code' website for his readers to solve, which aren't hard at all if you have the book with you. I can shamelessly say I managed to complete it in one sitting without breaking into cold sweat, of which I must say to dear Mr Dan Brown, "You are way too kind to us readers..."

Click here to play 'The Original Da Vinci Code Web Quest'.


No comments: