Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Not quite the naked truth...

Maybe I'm not writing/typing as much as I loved to, but sometimes it's just hard to do it when I'm not inspired to do so. I have no literary talents. So without inspiration, I'm just a blank page. Of course, not that the things I wrote are any good, but like I said before, they are very me.

I preferred to compose things which I really have feelings for. My posts tell stuffs which are, well, just me. They are bits and pieces about how I feel, my thoughts, my life, my love, my happiness, my sadness... Everything about who I am.

Call me diffident, but I don't really like to blatantly spell out my personal life in all naked truths, which is why I write my posts the way I did in "To: The Amnestic Me..." But there are times when things get rough and I really need a personal space to vent and maybe delete it later when I realised it's too baring. And so this blog was borne...


No comments: